Monday, November 5, 2007

Alcohol-free Life

Starting today, I will be staying away from alcohol.

I will be keeping tab of my progress by posting my pics here every week and keep a personal log of my alcohol-free days...

Hope I can last long....

I know I can do it. For sure it won't be easy, but I have to start this and make sure I hold on as long as I can.

Alcohol has given me lots of problems. From spending so much money getting pissed. To blurting out stuff that I wasn't suppose to say, hurting people and friends in the process. And, gaining weight and unwanted fat due to all that calories I ingested.

I drank like a fish and smoked like a chimney... Its about time that I give my body a break and surely I'll be the one reaping the benefits. Not only will I look good, Ill feel even better.

SO its about time...

Here's the last pic of me as an alcoholic.....


No comments: