Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fashion Diary

I had an interesting chat with Eileen a couple of days back. We were just discussing all the shit thats happening in our work and lovelife, basically, just trying to catch up a bit.

After an hour or so of wasting the company's resources, he he, we suddenly talked bout clothes, and then, she wanted to see what I've been wearing these days. So I decided to take snapshots of my daily life in Bangkok and let her take a peek at my wardrobe selection.

Eileen, you better give me advice on what and what not to wear.

Last night, I went out clubbing. So here's a pic before i left my pad.




I was wearing my fave Seven Jeans, always makes me look skinny, hahahaha, and my fave funky white Dsquared huge buckle belt. I paired it with this green tank top that i bought in Shenzhen a couple of months back.

It was raining last night, but hell, its always hot at the club, so i dont really care if i freeze to death outside ( although i must admit, in Bangkok, i never had to worry about freezing my ass, instead worry about frying myself in my own tub of lard.

Moving on, after last nights bout of crazy vodka redbull, I must have downed atleast ten tall glasses.... ( this morning, i have to pay for it by feeling like shit, good thing no headaches )

Here's a pic of me at my regular coffee place - smokin a fag and having my much needed caffeine to boost my day.



This time, I just put on the same jeans i was wearing last night, threw on a cap ( too lazy to fix my hair ), my trusty shades to cover my post nightout bugged out eye.

Here's a pic of me taken at Paradon's couch, went here to watch dvd. Haven't seen Dreamgirls yet. hehe




More pics later.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more sando go! wala kang takot (actually kahit andito ka pa lang nman ganyan ka na e...nakalakhan mo na yan. as i have told you before, i love your shades!

Anonymous said...

i forget to mention earlier... take more pics of your apratment. i wanna see how it looks now. it's been years na kasi since i last saw it. judge ko lang hahahahaha